College Development Council
Dr K. ANJI REDDY
Dr ROOPA REDAMALA
The College Development Council (CDC) shall provide help and guidance for the integrated development of affiliated colleges under the University. The Council shall provide co-ordination between the University/State Government/TSCHE/AICTE/NCTE/RCI/BCI etc. and the Colleges. The College Development Council accords permission/affiliation to establish and maintain a college, subject to fulfillment of stipulated conditions of the University/State Government/TSCHE/AICTE/NCTE/RCI/BCI. It also helps in the all-round development of the College, subject to the commitment of the Management in abiding to the rules and regulations of different Academic Bodies, State Government and University from time to time.
- The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) accords permission to colleges to start Under-Graduate or Post-Graduate Courses. The CDC shall co-ordinate the joint inspections for starting of new colleges or courses.
- The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) accords permission for B.Tech, MBA and MCA Colleges.
- National Council for Technical Education (NCTE) accords permission for Education and Physical Education Colleges.
- Bar Council of India (BCI) for Law Colleges.
- Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) for Special Education colleges.
- Based on the permission of different Academic Bodies and after inspection of Joint Inspection Committee, University Affiliation Committee along with Dean, CDC verifies the infrastructural facilities, laboratories, faculty and other amenities. After submission of the Inspection Report and its approval by the Vice-Chancellor, the CDC accords affiliation to the colleges to establish and maintain the courses.