M.G. Minority cell of the college was established in the university with the purpose of empowering the minority students. Its main purpose is to help minority students in their academic development.
- To enhance equal opportunities for education of minorities
- To facilitate financial support such as scholarships and other programs facilitated by the UGC to the students.
- To ensure a conductive educational environment where all such students feel safe andsecure.
- To provide counselling to the students both academically, and also otherwise.
The Nature of Activities of the Cell
- To collect reports and information of State Government and UGC’s orders on various aspects of education, employment of minority students.
- To circulate State Government and UGC’s decisions about different scholarship programs.
- To communicate with the students and motivate them for better future planning.
- The Cell is committed to provide assistance to the minority.