University College of Engineering & Technology was established in the year 2013 at Panagal Campus- Nalgonda. From 2015 onwards UCET is running classes at two campuses , namely Panagal Campus and Anneparthy Campus, Nalgonda. It is reachable to rural areas of Nalgonda District. The college offers B.Tech., Programmes in three disciplines at UG level to meet the global standards and prepare the students with ever changing skills required in Engineering;
- Computer Science and Engineering - 66 intake
- Electronics and Communications Engineering - 66 intake
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering - 66 intake
The college also offers
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA) two years course at PG level - 66 intake
- Ph.D. Research Programme in Computer Science & Informatics
There is a yearly intake of 196 undergraduate and 66 postgraduate admissions.
It was established for imparting Engineering and Technical education and for promoting technological research to generate technical manpower in various areas of Engineering and Technology. The college is well equipped with the modern Technical Laboratories in all courses. The college campus has Wi-Fi facility and CCTV surveillance at Computer Lab, Library and at parking.
Our college conducting skill development programmes and placement drives to provide placements in various MNCs like Wipro, Deloitte, Accenture, Capgemini, Tristate solutions etc.,